Welcome to 2017!!! Have a great year!

Happy 2017 everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful rest and looking forward to going back to school in a few weeks!

• Hi Aadi,
      We were very excited to see that you had written to us.
      “Our blog can be seen overseas!”

Mrs Molony was sorry that she had not seen you before you left and she was happy to be able to wish you a happy and safe holiday on our blog.

We had planning day yesterday and had all our specialists.
      Have a great holiday!!!

1. Hi Aadi,
    “Our blog can be seen overseas!”

Have a great holiday!!!

• That was nice of you to remember Aadi! Kyo was very pleased when he read your birthday wishes for him! Hope you are having a great holiday!!!!

2. Hi Aadi,
    I am sorry that it has taken me a whole week to answer your comment!
    We must encourage other students to write comments- it would be fun to write to each other on our blog.
    Have a great weekend!

• Hi
      You,James and Aadi will need to coach some more of the grade on how to comment on our blog – its been fun reading your comments! 🙂

3. christmas is coming and the end of the year also i am going on a biggggg holiday not that big but it is for 12 days i am going on a cruz i am so excited and i bet it is going to be so fun. i am going with my family and my cousins and everyday always the kids are going to go into this kids club but its a big shame my sister is to over the age limet so she has to go into another kids club but she will still find alot of friends there not be any akohol that is a bit to much to drink.

4. Hi this is gisele I wanted to see the mani queen challenge that ms Moloney put on the blog but my dad was next to me and I was explaining what the blog is and my dad wanted to see all of the messagese that we have sent and he started laughing on my comments and loved that comment that I sent about my Christmas holiday and what does December mean to me.

5. Hi everyone!
    It has been great to see that you have all kept in contact, especially hearing how you are going at your new school Aadi.
    Unfortunately, I have to make some changes to the blog so… if you want to keep in contact, please write directly to each others’ email addresses.
    Best wishes for a great year of learning!
    Leanne Molony

6. Hi Aadi
    I don’t think the students check this blog anymore because they have a one in their new grade.
    You may be able to find their email addresses on the messages and then email them direct.
    I hope you are enjoying your new school
    From Mrs Molony